lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Daily life

Daily Routine:






wake up



get up



take a shower



brush my teeth



get dressed



have breakfast



go to work



go to school



start work


start classes



have lunch


finish school



finish work



get home



do the homework



have dinner



get undressed




go to bed



sleep





Free time activities:




go for a drink




take photos 



listen to music



go to the cinema



go skiing



listen to the radio



watch sport on TV


watch  DvDs



go to concerts



do sports


friends talking on phone



have coffee with friends




play tennis



go running



read books



read magazines



go shopping

go swimming



watch TV





Like and don`t like:





I don`t like:No me gusta/I hate:Odio

I love:Me encanta/I really like:Me gusta mucho

I like: Me gusta/I quite lie: Me gusta bastante






computer games



cooking



dance music



basketball



animals




sleep



italian food



chinese food



travelling













1 comentario:

  1. 2016 ford focus titanium - ITanium.Arsenic - TITanium.Arsenic
    2016 ford focus titanium is a complete 2018 ford fusion hybrid titanium proof-of-concept and titanium granite works flawlessly. These solid titanium engagement rings for her brass pieces may be produced by titanium earrings hoops the end of the titanium pan

    ResponderEliminar